Pages

2011-06-22

A Case of Copyright Infringement (A True Story)

"Last night while I was checking the prices of my books on Amazon, I noticed Falling In Love With Her Husband was already priced at $2.99. I thought that was weird since the other books I put to $2.99 were still showing at $0.99. I checked the sales rank and saw it was 51,000 and thought, “Seriously? I just priced it at $2.99 and it’s already that bad?” But then I noticed the cover was blurry. Then I scrolled down and noticed it was published on June 6, 2011. Now, I knew this wasn’t my doing."

http://selfpubauthors.wordpress.com/2011/06/20/a-case-of-copyright-infringement-a-true-story/

"It looks just like mine.  The person stole my cover, my name, the description, and now Amazon has linked that book up to my Amazon Central Page where I have changed the description to state that it’s a stolen book and in addition to seeking legal advice, I have notified Amazon of the copyright infringement."

No comments: