Pages

2011-07-02

Selling A Ton Of Books On Your Book Launch Day

"The first thing you have to do is pick a launch date. Everything you do builds up to that moment, so you have to have the date set in stone. I chose a date that was a few weeks after the book was available on Amazon and Barnes & Noble (online) because I wanted to make sure my books were also in the retail stores. If your book isn’t going to be in stores, you don’t have to worry about that.

Once I had the date set in stone, I was able to begin my plan of complete and total domination (hehe) of the Web on that day. I mean it, my plan was to completely saturate my brand and my book as far as I could on the Internet. I wanted people to say “Wow, you’re everywhere!” And they did. More on the results later."

http://www.bookbuzzr.com/blog/book-marketing/the-secrets-to-selling-a-ton-of-books-on-your-book-launch-day/

No comments: