Pages

2008-01-14

A dozen papers you should read in the world of Enterprise 2.0

"There are a variety of articles and papers that I continue to draw insight from and find myself recommending to others on a regular basis. I decided it would be a useful exercise to assemble them into one set of pointers, add a little bit of commentary, and make it available.

I limited myself to materials that were easily available on the web, which eliminated some some more obscure, academic, materials that you probably wouldn’t want to read anyway. I ended up with a dozen items that fall into two categories. The first group represents useful thinking about individual knowledge workers; the second about design principles relevant at the organizational and strategic level."

http://www.fastforwardblog.com/2007/12/12/a-dozen-papers-you-should-read-in-the-world-of-enterprise-20/

No comments: