Pages

2007-04-06

Photography Course

After years of taking photographs, the basics had all become second-hand to me so much that I didn't really think about them much anymore. Starting to consciously consider composition, lighting, shutter speeds and apertures and put more thought into all of those details again really brought me back to those early days when I got my first manual camera and it was all new to me. I remember clicking the shutter and - whammo! - an instant masterpiece! Well, that might be exaggerating a little, but I was shooting exclusively film at that point in my life and I could never wait to get my slides developed and back from the lab to see what I'd captured - the potential for a masterpiece always lingered about in the back of my brain somewhere. I assume that many people taking this course are at that same point, and I'm looking forward to sharing that enthusiasm and excitement with you.

http://www.morguefile.com/archive/classroom.php?lesson=1

No comments: