Pages

2011-07-13

You and Your Business Cards

"I love business cards. The plain old, business-size cards fit into easily into wallets. Techy types scan and add plain old business cards to any Outlook file in a flash. Plain old business cards fit into either frugal or designer card carriers. And plain old business cards can be made into mini-ads."

http://www.bookbuzzr.com/blog/book-marketing/teamwork-you-and-your-business-cards/

"- Use endorsements or blurbs liberally. They sell instead of merely informing.
- I use both sides. My preferred use for the back site is an offer for something free. People tend not to lose something that will get them something free.
- When I am lucky enough to win an important prize, I sure enough mention it on my business card. Sometimes the organization that awards the prize provides logos that can be used on cards.
- I use them in media kits, the kind with tiny diagonal slits in the fold-up pockets on the inside to accommodate a business card. If you’ve printed on both sides of your business card , show one side up in the slits on the left pocket, the other in the slits on the right."

No comments: